Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey there!  It's been quite a long time!

I know.  I went MIA.  What can I say?  Life got busy and something had to give.  Thus it got seriously quiet here.


Handsome man.  :)

He is huge and he is 10 months old today!

At his 9 month check up he was 21.5 lbs and 29 3/4" tall!  And I swear he has gained as much as a ton of bricks and sprouted like a weed in the last month.  He is crawling e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e., refusing to nap some days, and teething.  2 new teeth broke through this week (one is his left front tooth!) and 2 more are just below the surface.  

Coffee is my very best friend.

But I have missed writing and sharing and so here I am.

Call me crazy, but I'm going to participate in the Nester, Chatting at the Sky, et al. 31 Days link up.  I figure there's nothing like a 31 day challenge to get me back to typing.  Nothing like jumping back in with both feet and possibly biting off more than I can chew!

For 31 days I will be exploring cooking at home.  Even though it's still eleventy-hundred degrees in Texas and doesn't feel at all like Fall, it is Fall none-the-less.  And there is nothing like a pot of something delicious simmering on the stove to usher in the season.  I hope you'll join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment