Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21 | The Best Chocolate Cupcakes. Ever.


 One of the 31 Dayers I've been following is Jessica at This Blessed Life.  She is doing a series titled 31 Days to a Cleaner Diet which is full of really good information.  If you are curious about how to go about transitioning from conventional, processed foods to cleaner versions, this is a wonderful resource.  Jessica says:
"I am here to show you that clean eating is affordable, attainable, and a worthwhile goal for your family."
In a nutshell, if you've ever tried to switch to cleaner foods and have been completely overwhelmed, this series is for you.

That said, on Day 3 Jessica posted hands down, the BEST chocolate cake/bread/cupcake/muffin recipe ever.  I. kid. you. not.

I'll let the photos do the talking on this one.


I added buttercream icing to the grown-ups' cupcakes.  So good!

Check out all the other 31 Dayers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment