Friday, January 18, 2013

For Your Weekend...

These boots are made for walkin'...

May your weekend be full of warmth and sunshine.  And may you be blessed with good sleep, warm beverages, and peace and space to unwind from the craziness of life.  :)

Homemade Coffee Syrup @ A Beautiful Mess
I'm itching to try these - especially since coffee is finally back in my life!

Style File: Glitter & Dots @ Darling Magazine
So fun and I could actually do three out of the five!

Time's Up: Time Management & Efficiency @ Darling Magazine
A good read for everyone, but this especially speaks to my nesting-mama-soul and makes me believe that I just might be able to get everything done in the next 11 short weeks!

Adding Trim to the Geranium Dress @ Made By Rae
I just added this adorable free pattern to my to-make list for Baby Girl.  I know she'll outgrow it in a minute, but I can't resist.  Too cute.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment