Friday, February 1, 2013

My Favs for February

Things I'm loving for February...

Image Map

1. OPI Nail Polish in Guy Meets Gal-veston
From the Spring 2011 collection, this is an oldie but a goodie - not too pink, not too orange - the perfect pinky coral.  I'm still able to find it around town, but if you aren't able to you can always find it online.

2. NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil
I cannot live without this.  Back when I was pregnant with the Kiddo, a co-worker shared this as a fabulous alternative to all the stretch-mark oils, lotions, and potions on the market.  I'm 5 feet tall, I carried a 9 pound 2 oz baby boy to 41 weeks and 1 day, and I have no stretch marks.  And I'm the type of person who has dry skin that scars very easily.  This is nothing short of a miracle for me, so you better believe I'm using it again this time around!

3. Love One More Necklace
My cousin and three of her friends have started their own non-profit which supports other organizations which support orphans, adoption, and sponsoring/mentoring children.  Read more about their commitment to Love One More here.

4. Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion - Maximum
This is my favorite unscented body lotion to soothe my skin as it tries to keep up with our Texas winter - 40 degrees one day and 86 degrees the next.  I love layering it over the Almond Oil to seal in extra moisture, and I love that it doesn't compete with my perfume.

5. Tarte lights, camera, splashes 4-in-1 Waterproof Mascara
With all the mountain cedar blowing around, this formula is my current fav for keeping my mascara where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment