Thursday, January 6, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

Many exciting things happened in December 2010.  Here is a quick recap…



My wonderful baby boy (and the reason for my lapse in blogging) was born December 1, 2010.  9 lb. 2 oz., 21.5".


Our Christmas card photo…yes this was taken 3 days after the Kiddo was born.  I did my hair and make-up just before it was taken, and strategically cropped it to hide the swelling from my IVs and the baby weight.  Also, you should know that I cried many postpartum tears that morning and again after we took pictures.  Please don't think that you should be up to taking pictures 3 days after having a baby…I sure didn't and was insane to do this!


My brother, his girlfriend, Emily, and their 2 dogs, Carson and Margo, came for a visit...it was Emily's first visit to Texas...you can't visit without seeing the Alamo!  And eating Tex-Mex...which tasted a lot better when I was pregnant!






We had our annual family Christmas celebration at my aunt's house, and my Mema got to meet the Kiddo for the first time.



We had a very quiet New Year's Eve and celebrated both New Year's Day and our little one's first month anniversary.  It's hard to believe my baby is already one month old...he's getting so big so fast!



I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.  Here's to new and exciting things to come in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment