Monday, July 15, 2013

To-Do List for My Casa

I don't know about you, but I love checking out the List McListerson's over at Young House Love.  It's fun to take a peek at someone else's wish list for their house and then watch them check off projects as their completed.  Maybe it's because I so throughly enjoy making lists and crossing them off.  ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd make my own little dream to-do list for our house.  I kind of like the idea of making the list and completing things little by little.  And, by sharing it with you, I will feel held accountable to at least making some sort of progress.  ;)  Here goes...


Master Bedroom

-fix nick in hardwood floor
- new floor length mirror {wall mounted}
-new or revamped lamps
-reupholster chair???

Master Bathroom

-repaint shower/toilet closet
-remove caulking and re-caulk with clear silicone caulking
-clean out and organize drawer and shelves
-new towels
-jute rug runner???

Breakfast Nook

-remove old caulking and re-caulk along baseboards
-repaint baseboards
-new pantry door???

Kitchen

-remove old caulking and re-caulk baseboards
-repaint trim
-repaint cabinetry
-new double oven w/ self-cleaning function???

Laundry Room

-clean out and re-organize shelves
-move cleaning supplies to shelves {out of kids reach}
-install countertop over washer and dryer????

Dining Room/Studio

-organize shelves
-paint curio cabinet
-sew sewing machine cover
-new desk chair
-new rug
-paint china cabinet????
-find vintage settee for window???

Living Room

-reupholster chair in hot pink!
-lamps for top of piano??

Guest/Kids Bath

-paint lighter color
-make a new shower curtain
-install new shower curtain at ceiling height
-new lower sink??? double???????

No comments:

Post a Comment