Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April {It's BABY WEEK!!}

Y'all!  I am bursting at the seams with excitement!  I get to meet this sweet little one on FRIDAY!


I have been on modified bed rest since 35 weeks thanks to contractions and the fact that my body seemed ready to go, even though this little one wasn't quite all developed.  It was a huge sigh of relief to get to 37 weeks, and now that we're at 38+ weeks I am just elated!

I'm sure you've noticed I've taken a step back from blogging recently.  I have been focused on spending time with the Kiddo and the Hubster and on finishing up smaller projects around the house as I can.  Don't worry, I will keep you all in the loop with sweet baby pictures, but I will definitely be taking a more relaxed approach to blogging in April.

But before I do, there are fun things to look forward to on the blog this week.  All the required resting has given me an opportunity to read much more than usual.  I am so inspired - I can't wait to tell you all about it.  And I also will give you a closer sneak peek of the almost-finished-but-not-quite-nusery.  Let's be honest, will it ever truly be finished?  Knowing me, no.  I will always be tweaking and editing.  But it is very close to what I have envisioned and I can't wait to share.  :)

Happy April everyone!  Now go forth and enjoy the sunshine and pretty flowers.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment